Purpose and Scope
- Information gathers and tracks
- Collection of Personal Data and Use
- Aggregated tracking information
- Notification of Changes
- How to update, correct, or delete your information
- Your Rights
- Other Websites
- Information Marcuson Consulting Gathers and Tracks
MARCUSON CONSULTING collects two kinds of information about its users: 1) data that users voluntarily give MARCUSON CONSULTING by signing up to receive news and services information, or becoming a client of MARCUSON CONSULTING (more details of the kinds of personal data collected by MARCUSON CONSULTING can be found in the Personal Data section below); and 2) aggregated tracking data MARCUSON CONSULTING collects when users interact with it.
Collection of Personal Data and Use
MARCUSON CONSULTING will use personal data that you have provided voluntarily to send you information that you’ve requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information will vary, depending on how you contact us:
MARCUSON CONSULTING will also collect the following general information:
- your internet protocol (IP) address, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users’ interest in this web site (number of visits, duration of visit, pages visited etc). This information is not personal data; and
- cookies, which are very small text files saved to your computer. Cookies are used to track user navigation around a web site. Cookies are means of identifying your computer to our server, they do not identify individuals, only the computer used. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
MARCUSON CONSULTING will share personal data only with affiliated companies as follows:
MARCUSON CONSULTING will release personal data if it believes that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MARCUSON CONSULTING, the users of its website, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated tracking information
MARCUSON CONSULTING analyses visitors’ use of its websites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. MARCUSON CONSULTING uses this information to improve its sites. MARCUSON CONSULTING also shares this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with advertisers and other business partners. It will not share any information with advertisers that will enable identification of an individual user.
MARCUSON CONSULTING uses third party web analytics services to improve its website performance and user experience. MARCUSON CONSULTING uses this information to improve usability on its websites and to help support its customers’ online needs. MARCUSON CONSULTING’s third party web analytics suppliers do not reveal any personally identifiable data, such as names or email address.
Notification of Changes
How to update, correct, or delete your information
To update or unsubscribe from our email newsletters or general marketing information distribution lists please send an email to email@example.com
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, including the right to access or correct your Personal Data. Further details on the Data Protection Act 1998 can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website (www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk).
If you have any queries relating to your Personal Data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCUSON CONSULTING’s websites may contain links to other sites which are completely unrelated to MARCUSON CONSULTING. This Policy does not apply to these sites nor are MARCUSON CONSULTING responsible for the content and practices of these web sites.